Dental veneers are used to bond to the front of your teeth and improve the shape and appearance of a tooth which has become damaged or discolored.
Veneers, which may also be called porcelain veneers or dental laminates, are custom-made shells which can change the shape, color, length, or size of a tooth to correct any problems or flaws which may be present. These simple procedures can be performed by your trusted dentist in Anderson, SC. The experienced and gentle staff at Carolina Oaks Dental Care will make sure to keep you comfortable and relaxed while they work to perfect you smile.
How Are Dental Veneers Made?
A dental veneer can be made from a variety of materials, depending on the intended use of the veneer.
Some veneers are made from porcelain. These veneers are more stain-resistant than other types of veneers and appear more natural in photos because porcelain reflects the light in a manner similar to how the enamel on our natural teeth reflects the light.
Thinner veneers are often made with resin. These veneers are most often used when the tooth does not need to be modified before the veneer will be put in place, making them an additional alternative which your dentists may offer.
What Do Veneers Do?
Dental veneers can be used to resolve a variety of common dental issues, including:
- Worn out teeth. If a patient suffers from bruxism (grinding of the teeth), then their teeth may result in becoming worn down. Placing new veneers can restore the original shape and appearance of natural teeth.
- Discoloration and staining. Over time, a patient’s teeth may become discolored or stained. This may be due to excessive fluoride, the presence of resin fillings, or even as a result of a root canal procedure.
- Fill in gaps between the teeth. Veneers can be placed over a patient’s existing teeth to fill any unsightly gaps between teeth.
- Irregular or misaligned teeth. If a patient’s teeth are misshapen, or if their teeth are uneven, then veneers may solve the issue.
- Chipped or broken teeth. Veneers are common procedures for patients who have sustained damage to one or more of their front teeth.
What Are the Benefits of Dental Veneers?
Choosing porcelain or resin veneers can have a positive impact on your life, helping you with the following issues:
- Hiding dental irregularities. Dental veneers can solve or mask existing problems with teeth such as gaps, crooked teeth, or teeth which have been worn down from grinding at night.
- Whiter, brighter teeth. If your teeth are discolored due to a root canal or have become stained as a result of smoking or drinking black tea or coffee, then porcelain veneers can help your smile appear whiter.
They are happy and have the brightest smile
“I was very impressed with how friendly and helpful everyone was. I love the location, its very convenient to where I work so making it very easy to visit during my lunch hour. Just a great experience, would definitely recommend”
“After moving around the country the last few years I am embarrassed to admit making time for dentist appointments was not a high priority. I went in for a check up and cleaning today and they made me feel very comfortable and welcome. My cleaning was more than a bit over due and I was expecting
to be very sore after. Just the opposite, she was very gentle and understating of my procrastination. I made my next appointments with no hesitation. Pleasant experience and that says a lot when it refers to a dentist appointment”
“Couldn’t be happier! The staff are so friendly and personable; appointments are quick yet thorough. The best service I’ve ever received at a dentist office.”
“The staff is wonderful and extremely helpful!!! I did not hesitate to refer my family and friends.”
“Great dentist office in awesome location…staff is extremely nice, professional, and accommodating. Would definitely recommend this office to anyone looking for a new dentist.”
“I am so happy I decided to pick Carolina Oaks as my new Dentist! They are so friendly. If you need a new dentist, go here! You won’t regret it!”
Get your brightest and healthiest smile now.
At Carolina Oaks Dental Care, we know how important your smile is to your well-being and self-confidence, and we are honored to be your trusted dentist in Anderson, SC. Contact us today at 864-261-3132 and book your appointment to learn more.
The Carolina Oaks Anderson, SC office is located next to Starbucks, near Publix in the Anderson Pavillion
1645 East Greenville Street
Anderson, SC 29621
Phone : (864) 261-3132
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday – Thursday
8:30am – 1:00pm
2:00pm – 5:30pm