Feeling self-conscious about the appearance of your teeth? Cosmetic dentistry can help restore or enhance your smile and give you a dramatic boost in confidence.
Cosmetic Solutions for Every Smile
Whether you have issues with the shape or alignment of certain teeth, bite problems or missing teeth, the good news is, our Anderson, SC cosmetic dentist has modern solutions to help you feel confident in your smile.
Thanks to advances in cosmetic dentistry, our team is able to comfortably and efficiently enhance your teeth, jaw or gums in a way that looks beautiful and natural.
How Can Cosmetic Dentistry Help?
Feeling confident when you laugh, smile or speak can dramatically improve your day-to-day life and increase your self-confidence. We can use cosmetic dentistry to:
- Fill in spaces or gaps between the teeth
- Replace missing or knocked out teeth
- Adjust or alter the size, shape and/or alignment of specific teeth
- Improve or correct the bite
- Brighten and whiten teeth
- Replace old dental restorations, such as crowns or metal fillings
- Repair chipped, broken or cracked teeth
Our Cosmetic Dental Procedures:
The first step to feeling confident in your smile is to discuss your options with our dentist. She will be able to help you select the appropriate procedures to solve your problems and leave you feeling happy and secure in your smile.
Some of the procedures we offer to help our customers are:
- Teeth whitening. Teeth often become stained or discolored over time. If you are a heavy smoker, are taking specific medications which stain your teeth, or if you have spent a lifetime drinking black tea and coffee, this procedure may be ideal for you.
- Veneers. Veneers are custom shells which are placed over a damaged or misaligned tooth and are usually made of resin or porcelain to mimic the look of your natural teeth.
- Composite Bonding. Composite materials are used to fill gaps between teeth, or to fill in issues such as chips, cracks, and even small cavities which may be present in the teeth.
- Crowns. Crowns are fittings which completely cover the top and sides of a tooth to protect it from further damage. Often, a crown is used to hold a dental bridge in place, correcting several oral issues at once.
Restore Your Confidence
Without a doubt, the most common piece of feedback that we at Carolina Oaks Dental Care hear from our patients is how much better they feel after their cosmetic dental procedure. By resolving issues with the shape, color, and alignment of their teeth, patients feel confident and secure in their smile- something which affects every area of their lives in a positive way.