Feeling confident when we laugh, smile, or speak can dramatically improve our day-to-day lives, increasing self-confidence. Read below to see how cosmetic dentistry can help restore or enhance your beautiful smile.
Many patients who visit our office feel unhappy with their teeth. Whether it’s the shape and alignment of certain teeth, improving their bite, or replacing missing teeth, modern-day dental patients have a variety of options to help them feel confident in their smile.
These options come as a result of advances in cosmetic dentistry, which have exploded in recent years thanks to several advancements made within the field. Now Dr. Layne can offer a variety of cosmetic procedures to enhance your teeth, jaw, or gums.
How Can Cosmetic Dentistry Help?
Feeling confident when we laugh, smile, or speak can dramatically improve our day-to-day lives, and increase self-confidence. Some of the following dental issues can be corrected with cosmetic dentistry are:
- Filling in spaces or gaps in between the teeth.
- Replacing teeth which have been removed or knocked out.
- Adjusting or altering the size, shape, or alignment of specific teeth.
- Improving or correcting a patient’s bite.
- Brightening and whitening the appearance of teeth.
- Replacing old dental procedures, such as crowns or metal fillings.
- Repairing chipped, broken, or cracked teeth.
How Can We Help? Our Cosmetic Dental Procedures:
The first step to feeling confident in your smile is to discuss your options with our dentist. She will be able to help you select the appropriate procedures to solve your problems and leave you feeling happy and secure in your smile.
Some of the procedures we offer to help our customers are:
- Teeth whitening. Teeth often become stained or discolored over time. If you are a heavy smoker, are taking specific medications which stain your teeth, or if you have spent a lifetime drinking black tea and coffee, this procedure may be ideal for you.
- Veneers. Veneers are custom shells which are placed over a damaged or misaligned tooth and are usually made of resin or porcelain to mimic the look of your natural teeth.
- Composite Bonding. Composite materials are used to fill gaps between teeth, or to fill in issues such as chips, cracks, and even small cavities which may be present in the teeth.
- Crowns. Crowns are fittings which completely cover the top and sides of a tooth to protect it from further damage. Often, a crown is used to hold a dental bridge in place, correcting several oral issues at once.
Restore Your Confidence
Without a doubt, the most common piece of feedback that we at Carolina Oaks Dental Care hear from our patients is how much better they feel after their cosmetic dental procedure. By resolving issues with the shape, color, and alignment of their teeth, patients feel confident and secure in their smile- something which affects every area of their lives in a positive way.
They are happy and have the brightest smile
“I was very impressed with how friendly and helpful everyone was. I love the location, its very convenient to where I work so making it very easy to visit during my lunch hour. Just a great experience, would definitely recommend”
“After moving around the country the last few years I am embarrassed to admit making time for dentist appointments was not a high priority. I went in for a check up and cleaning today and they made me feel very comfortable and welcome. My cleaning was more than a bit over due and I was expecting
to be very sore after. Just the opposite, she was very gentle and understating of my procrastination. I made my next appointments with no hesitation. Pleasant experience and that says a lot when it refers to a dentist appointment”
“Couldn’t be happier! The staff are so friendly and personable; appointments are quick yet thorough. The best service I’ve ever received at a dentist office.”
“The staff is wonderful and extremely helpful!!! I did not hesitate to refer my family and friends.”
“Great dentist office in awesome location…staff is extremely nice, professional, and accommodating. Would definitely recommend this office to anyone looking for a new dentist.”
“I am so happy I decided to pick Carolina Oaks as my new Dentist! They are so friendly. If you need a new dentist, go here! You won’t regret it!”
Get your brightest and healthiest smile now.
Learn more about how cosmetic dental procedures can restore your self-confidence by contacting Carolina Oaks Dental Care at 864-261-3132 today.
The Carolina Oaks Anderson, SC office is located next to Starbucks, near Publix in the Anderson Pavillion
1645 East Greenville Street
Anderson, SC 29621
Phone : (864) 261-3132
Email : email@example.com
Monday – Thursday
8:30am – 1:00pm
2:00pm – 5:30pm